The SmaSpike K1 is the newest in Smatree's series of popular monopods for mounting your GoPro camera. It is made of high quality lightweight aluminium alloy making it portable yet strong and durable. The K1 monopod has two parts, a metal non-extendable monopod which can be used on its own and a spike attachment which can be connected to plant the monopod into the ground. This makes the K1 especially useful for use at the beach and on grass.
The K1 is also modular and can be combined with other Smatree monopods to increase its length and/or to add the spiked base to a different Smatree monopod. The top of the K1 has a 1/4" male thread which can attach to any Smatree monopod with a 1/4" female base connection.
- Combination of stand-alone aluminum pole and attachable spiked foot.
- The spiked foot can be stored inside the aluminum pole when not in use.
- The spiked foot is designed with a four-fin cross pattern that keeps the spike planted firmly into the grass, sand, dirt or snow for filming.
- Made of lightweight aluminium alloy enabling you to carry it around easily.
- 16" length when monopod and spiked foot are attached.
- Aluminum Pole
- Spiked Foot
- Tripod Mount Adapter for GoPro
- Aluminum Thumbscrew (Blue)
- Adjustable Wrist Strap
- User Guide
All GoPro cameras